1.20.2014 0 Notes Attempting to stick to my resolutions...

Over the past few weeks, I've found that sticking to my resolutions has been T-O-U-G-H. Due to some exciting news I received this morning, I have attempted yet again to stick to my guns and be better. T-MINUS: 30 DAYS!

Today was only slightly successful. I visited Ralph's to pick up some fresh produce and Target to pick up some beauty essentials and I pre-made my lunches, breakfasts, and dinners for the week!

Since I'm not any good in the kitchen, I am proud to say that I was able to tackle spaghetti squash today! I was cautious enough to look up just how to tackle this feat by googling exactly what to do and stumbled upon The Fervent Foodie's post which (thank the lord) saved my life and fingers ;)

Overall, I was pleased with how it turned out! Mind you if you attempt to make spaghetti squash, be CAREFUL! The hardest part is cutting the damn thing in half, literally probably took me 30 minutes while my PIC was worried I was going to slice off a finger.

Seriously though, check out her post before you attempt to make it for yourself!

Good luck-

PS. My semester starts this week (boo). How do you organize for school/work? What's your favorite way to stay organized? I am an organizing freak so I welcome all tips and tricks!

Post a Comment