1.24.2014 0 Notes The week from HELL

I think it's safe to say that the title of this post basically sums up the awesome week I've had... NOT. This has seriously been the worst week I've had in a long while. I mean I started school this week (let's just say I can't wait to graduate...), I managed to become like deathly ill all of the sudden, I'm broke (oopsies), and the past few nights, I've been snuggled in bed and glued to my Apple TV binge watching Sex and the City.

Basically, I'm exhausted beyond belief. I recently was drawn to this pin which led me to this blog and it totally caught my attention. Since I'm new to this wonderful world called the blogosphere, and since there are new people that start blogs everyday, I found this post to be very helpful! For those of you just starting out, read Meg's article from her blog The Well: The B Bar Blog: All things blog and business - served on the rocks . Basically, she's awesome and inspiring.

I'm definitely looking to build my blog into what I want it to be this year. I know that I don't always have the time to solely devote myself to it, but this year, I want to get organized and give my blog the identity I have a dream for :)

Thanks for reading!

P.S. > Do you have a blog? I love reading new ones! Send me a link to yours :)

Post a Comment