4.28.2014 0 Notes Dirty Deets



For this week's Dirty Deets, I'm showing you a few of my favorite details from the past week!
1. Bubble Baths : When I'm stressed and need to relax, my go to is a bubble bath. The calmness and serenity of being alone and in a hot bath is pure bliss and can immediately turn my bad mood into a good one. Soak those bad vibes away! It can be five minutes, or an hour, it's up to you!




2. Lush Cosmetics Bubble Bar : I'm uh-bsessed with Lush Cosmetics as it is. But this new Woohoo Wonder Bubble Bar is to die for. It's part of the Mother's Day collection and it's gold, glittery, heavenly-scented and makes bubbles galore in the tub. This little bar will leave your water golden and shimmering and put your mind at ease, leaving your skin feeling extremely soft and you feeling ultra relaxed. I tried it for the first time, and it'll definitely become a repeat purchase for me.
Check out some of the other dirty deets from the week...

[obvi a shameless Target #selfie was a necessity, duh]
Top: Forever 21 (similar) // Glasses: Ray Ban // Denim: Lucky (SALE!) // Bag: Michael Kors // Watch: Michael Kors

[and I picked up my brand new glasses this week since i've been so blind the last few weeks!]
(They're also linked above!)

[made a visit to eva on friday night, i'm kinda obsessed with this baby pink]

This week, I've made a conscious effort to cut the negativity from my life. No negative influences, negative "friends", negative foods, etc. Any time I've been stressed, I've taken some me-time and calmed down and reworked my game plan. Ultimately, I've been so go-go-go lately that sometimes I forgot that I'm not super woman as much as I'd like to be.

It's important to set aside time for yourself to take a chill pill and recollect your thoughts. Always remember that every Monday is a fresh start! Take a deep breath, relax, and Get. It. Girl.

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday!
 photo c0d53f26-ab23-4256-870b-c5f6948d3ef7_zpsed0e0763.png

Post a Comment