5.12.2014 0 Notes { Dirty Deets } Vacation Style


I hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! I was beyond excited to get away for a few days and be able to spend time with part of my family over the weekend. It's exactly what the doctor ordered as I prep for my last few finals and a crazy upcoming work-week.

I'm recapping the Dirty Deets from my weekend. Welcome to Manhattan Beach!
We spent a lot of time shopping, indulging in awesome food, I got to spend Mother's Day with Mommy, and I got to watch my little sister, Xan, perform 10 dances on stage for her competition. Overall, it was a relaxing and stress-free weekend!

Below are a few of the Dirty Deets from my road trip!
 { my little baby sis (who is now taller than me!) and my gorgeous mommy }


{ the most DELISH lunch @ Lemonade LA} P.S. this was prob my fave part of Saturday! }

{ gelato }

{ lemonade @ Lemonade LA }

{ this was my first time eating gelato. AH-MAZING }

{ dessert from dinner @ il fornaio }

{ and I finally bought a new phone case! check out all the awesome nicole miller stuff at target }

Hope you all have a great week!
 photo c0d53f26-ab23-4256-870b-c5f6948d3ef7_zpsed0e0763.png

Post a Comment