5.09.2014 0 Notes Mother's Day Picks














































I am SO excited because this is the first time that I'll be spending Mother's Day with my mom (aka Mommy, we were never allowed to call her mom) in 4 years! And because this woman has dealt with all the crazy I've thrown at her all these years, I picked out the perfect treat for her!


I was introduced to Lush about a year and a half ago and since then, I've become totally obsessed with a few staple products. I love how affordable, natural and amazing all their products are and the fact that they offer so many amazing and different products!

From shampoo and fizzy bath bombs, to lip and cheek colors and powders, Lush has it all and I am that crazy-frequent-shopper that stops by every time and tries everything in the store. These two little pieces of heaven are staples in my daily routine!

Over Christmas Break, I spent a week at home and my mom was obsessed with the lip scrub I kept using. The Lip Scrub is awesome because it tastes amazing and exfoliates your lips and the Lip Balm is the perfect hydrating pairing to follow up with. Top it with a Lip Color and it's perfection. 

She nearly died when I got the Lip Scrub, Lip Balm, and a Lip Color for my Sis who has a thing for bold red lips. So naturally, Mother's Day seemed like the perfect opportunity to surprise her with her own! She already knows what's she getting since I needed her input on the flavors, so I thought I'd share! If you're looking for a last minute Mommy's Day gift, check out their Mother's Day sets! Spoil her! ;)






Happy Mother's Day!


Stay tuned for DBB on the road this weekend!
  photo c0d53f26-ab23-4256-870b-c5f6948d3ef7_zpsed0e0763.png


Post a Comment