6.16.2014 1 Note { Dirty Deets } : Currently Lusting...



Happy Tuesday! This edition of the Dirty Deets comes from my multitude of trips to Fashion Valley over the last week. Being in between paychecks ultimately sucks but since it's a pay week, these are the items I'm currently lusting after and will probably cause me to be broke as soon as I get that direct deposit. Know the feeling?

Read more to check out what I'm lusting after this week...1. Let's start with the kate moss for TOPSHOP dress above. ADORBS. It's so LWD (little white dress, duh) and it's the ideal summer essential. It's feminine and the full zipper detail in front brings just a touch of edginess to it. I'm obsessed. Personally, white is not my go-to color when shopping for clothing, but this little number caught my eye immediately and I haven't stopped thinking about it.


2. I am in absolute need of shoes for work because apparently my work flats have a hole in the bottom... [insert disgusting adjective here: i.e. jenk, ratchet... I think you get the picture]. I happened to be with a friend who was looking for a purse and we popped into Tory Burch. Mind you, they are having a sale on a majority of their shoes in store. Anything with a bow I'm a major sucker for. The fact that they come in both all black and nude/black had me sold. I'm still a virgin when it comes to Tory Burch but these may take the cake for me. To splurge or not to splurge? Still deciding...
Similar here and also love these!


3. The Clinique Chubby Stick is a new necessity of mine [pictured above in Woppin' Watermelon]. Although it looks ultra pink, it's not. It gives just a perfect and subtle hint of color when applied and is also extremely moisturizing. I apply it every morning when I'm getting ready. They have a bunch of different colors available, too! I snagged mine as part of a gift pack with the Moisture Lock moisturizer, a cute little bag, and an eye serum. 


4. Working in an office setting, I am always on the hunt for a great blazer. I was walking through Nordstrom this weekend and this one jumped out at me! Love the structured look of the jacket and I love the length. I don't know about you, but I prefer the longer cut on a blazer versus the ones that are super short or skim the top of your jeans. Obvi the Nordstrom stylists did a great job, love the patterned bottom and the light lace detail on the shirt underneath. At $98, this will definitely be my splurge for the week!


5. Finally, this beauty is incredible. I love the versatility that a statement necklace can add to an outfit. This necklace from Urban Outfitters is TO. DIE. FOR. Love the colors and the print that the necklace creates! In all honesty, I was afraid to peep the price tag on this beauty and haven't been able to locate it online. Next time I visit UO, I'll update the post and let you know what I find out :)

What pieces are you currently lusting after?

Wishing you all a fab week!

 photo Signature_zpse9819761.jpg

Join the discussion?

  1. I need to get my hands on a LWD asap! I saw a similar necklace from Urban on someone this week and fell in love. I think a shopping trip to track these pretty pieces down is in order!

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete