6.06.2014 0 Notes Friday Faves


I love the feeling I get when I'm inspired by something and one of my favorite things to do is share inspiration! Positivity and creativity is contagious. Read more to see why these were my picks this week!


one : The Skinny Confidential shares her Olive Oil, Pomegranate & Herb ice cube recipe for an amazing summer essential! Ummm, YUM! Can't wait to try! Check out this unique recipe and lemme know what you think! Ever tried something like this before?

two : Glitter, Inc. is a time-management queen! In her post, she shares how she balances her career and her blog. Everyone can use her helpful advice in this post! Hands down a MUST SHARE & my FAVE post this week!

three : Devon Rachel puts summer Maxis on parade in this post! These will always be a summer essential and a staple in my closet. I live for a great maxi!

four : Pink Peonies shares SO many adorable looks on her blog! This look was my favorite from the week because it's great for work!

five : Father's Day is fast approaching and Cupcakes & Cashmere shares her pics for Fathers Day 2014 in this post! Have you already snagged your dad a gift? Get some ideas from this post!

Hope you enjoy! xx
 photo Signature_zpse9819761.jpg

Post a Comment