6.01.2014 0 Notes You HAVE to read this book...


When deciding to build my very own blog, I was so lost on how to get started. I have always been an avid blog reader so I pulled inspiration from my list of Daily Reads. This got me thinking about how I wanted my blog to look and how I wanted to structure it, but how to build it remained a mystery. 


From there, I searched the archives of my fave bloggers because I figured one of them had to have posted about how they got started and in doing so, I came across a must-read for all bloggers, new and veteran, Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community. Although I haven't finished it yet, I have already learned so much about building my blog and how I can take it to the next level. 




The author, Joy Deangdeelert Cho, and creator of the blog and brand oh joy! is witty and inspiring in this phenomenal little book. 

(side note... Have you stumbled across her brand at Target yet?! ADORBS) 

It has become my guide and friend as I continue to develop and build my blog into my dream. I hope that you can take away valuable information and lessons from a pro who's been there and succeeded immensely. 

I also hope that it will inspire you as much as it did me. 


 photo Signature_zpse9819761.jpg

Post a Comment