7.27.2014 1 Note Gotta Plan with a Cute Planner

I'm baaacccckkkk! Phew! Let me just say that it has been WAYYY too long. Due to my recent lack of posting, procrastination, (fill in any other word you can think of) crappy attitude, I've decided it's time to get my life back on track! 
What better way to do this than by getting a planner? Recently, I've had so much going on that if I don't write it down, I forget. BOO! We're human and this happens to all of us probably more than we'd like to admit, but letting myself down is not the way to go.... So in the spirit of getting my ish back on track with the quickly approaching end of the summer / start of the fall semester, let's talk my absolute fave everyday accessory: the planner.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

I'm loving each of these vibrant picks! The more I look at them, the harder it is for me to decide which to snag ASAP! I love the fact that these options each have their own personality, vibrant patterns, yet they are all SO different. Seems like I'll be spending my Sunday out and about planner shopping! 
XO
 
  Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Join the discussion?

  1. I'm in love with my Sugar Paper Planner I picked up last year. It's big, but I love it!

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete