9.07.2014 0 Notes Dirty Deets: Apartment Revamp


I've been on a major redecorating binge as of late, so I wanted to share the #dirtydeets of my latest inspiration! It all started with that FAB Mexican blanket above that I stumbled across on Instie the other day by Gunn & Swain. The colors and the vibrancy would make it a perfect accent and conversation piece in my little tiny studio, right?!

From there, I decided to incorporate a lot of crisp, clean, flowy whites, including the white sheer curtains and white bedding (which I already have). I thought some pops of gold, silver, and mercury glass would also add a touch of sparkle without adding to much more color to the mix and without being to gaudy. 

The colored arrows came to me while adventuring over the weekend in downtown San Diego. I was exploring through the shops at Seaport Village (which btw if you haven't been it's so cute! totally touristy but so cute!) when we stumbled into Seaside Papery and they had a ton of these awesome, hand painted arrows displayed in various ways. Some were in vases and some were horizontally nailed to the wall. 

I have been looking for inspiration for this super awkward wall I have in my apartment. To give you an idea... the wall behind my bed has two windows. They are not centered in the wall which drives me crazy to no end. So on one side, there is this like 2.5ft wide blank space and I have been searching for something that would go perfectly in that spot. These beautiful arrows have my heart and totally go with my "getaway" theme.

Loving the idea of adding a touch of bold color and some new pieces to my home! Excited for everything to come together! Not to mention, this inspo totally goes with what I've got going on on my outside patio area!

Shop the post here:

1. Gorgeous white bedding by Shabby Chic.
2. Set of hand painted arrows.
3. AMAZING Gunn & Swain Mexican Blanket.
4 and 5. Anthropologie toss Pillows here and here.
6. Gold flatware.
7. Mercury glass.
8. Flowy white curtains.
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment