9.30.2014 0 Notes Fall Brunch


In Southern California at this time of year, fall weather is hard to come by. Luckily over the weekend, we seemed to pick up a breeze that's making it feel more like fall everyday! We even had clouds (I know what you're thinking, SD has the best weather... I mean don't get me wrong, that is soooo right, but I miss the fall season too much here!) To kick off the celebration of my favorite season, I've put together a go-to outfit for Sunday Brunch during the fall!

My go to essential for Sunday Brunch is always a maxi. They are so comfortable and have that versatility needed for brunch festivities! To add some fall flair, I paired it with this amazing yellow sweater and I threw on my fave fall must have: the floppy hat! I have totally been wearing the hell out of this hat, and I will continue to do so. CAN'T. GET. ENOUGH. period.







Sweater: TopShop (old, similar here) | Dress: Nordstrom | Hat: Nordstrom | Watch: Michael Kors 

What's your Fall Brunch go-to piece?
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment