9.25.2014 0 Notes Fall Collection: Sam & Libby for Target

Umm, can we talk the Sam & Libby Fall Collection for a minute. I mean, WOW. I was impressed. After missing out on the cute Spring Collection with the two-toned, d'Orsay-style flats (which I totally regret not snagging a pair btw), I was pleased to see that Sam & Libby has upped their game and brought their a-game for the fall! Not to mention, they added handbags... I die.

These are my favorite pieces!
- Olivia Two Piece Pump -
- Dory Two Piece Pump -
- Norah Caged Pump -
- Mini Crossbody Bag in Beige -
- Snake Skin Print Messenger

SALE ALERT! FYI - Target is having a Buy One Get One 50% Off all women's shoes, bags, and accessories. I've definitely already shopped it and I'll be going back this weekend #sorrynotsorry .
 Don't miss out! It ends 9/27! 

Happy fall shopping! xx
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment