9.22.2014 0 Notes Falling for Flats


I am always on the hunt for great pairs of flats and I am SUPER picky about them. They are either too covering, uncomfortable, digging into the back of my ankle, or something else that is totally not worth the pain and suffering. Lately, I've been doing a lot of online browsing looking for staples to add to my fall wardrobe and these lovelies caught my eye (a few of them are even on sale!!)!

This season, there are a few trends that keep catching my eye: Jewel Tones and Blush. The two above (1 and 6) help add those trends to your fall collection while still being so versatile! I love the bling that the Tory Burch mayada SUEDE SMOKING SLIPPER add with the encrusted jewels on the toe (1) and the feminine silhouette that the scalloped edges on the Steve Madden CITYGAL offer a simple touch that would be great with a pair of leather leggings or ankle jeans (3).

Another favorite I've had my eye on is the J. Crew Collection Harper Calf Hair Flats in the Saddle Black color choice. You can never go wrong with a cheetah print pair of flats and I love the subtle neutral tones that this pattern boasts (4). These are 25% off with code SHOPFORFALL on their website!

I've seen a lot of the d'Orsay style flats around and I am so drawn to the shape of the shoe! It's overall flattering and I love that the middle is so open (7). These J. Crew beauties come in black, grey, and a deep violet suede color options and are also 25% off with code SHOPFORFALL !

Of course, I'm an absolute sucker for anything with bows! The Tory Burch Vanessa flats with the embellished bow (8) and these Sole Society black and white loafer flats (5) are perfect!

Check out all these amazing flat options here:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment