9.10.2014 0 Notes Insta Lately


Although I've been busy lately, it hasn't stopped me from posting some insta snaps lately. This is a quick recap of my week on insta!

1 Obsessed with the fall hats I snagged during Labor Day Weekend shopping  
2 Reppin my fave SEC football team for their home game last weekend at the bars 
3 Channeling my inner prepster with Candy Yum Yum lips and a Baublebar statement necklace
4 Another fab fall hat I snagged during labor day weekend for a chic work outfit
5 WWBWD? Duh. I think this one is self explanatory
6 My sunset view on Labor Day @ the Pacific Beach Pier
7 Labor Day shopping channeling a little boho chic
8 It isn't #SundayFunday without mimosas; this was a relish one from the Cheesecake Factory
9 Tossin back a few beers watching my two fave teams: SDSU Aztecs and Auburn Tigers #footballisback

Hope you have a fab week!
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment