10.27.2014 0 Notes Barcart Reveal


Finally! A post I've been perfecting for ever is officially here: The Fall Barcart! This beauty is one of my favorite parts of my apartment; a little party and festivities all wrapped into one little to die for set-up. 

First off, let me just say that this cart is a steal. I took this Ikea utility cart and spray painted the pieces  metal frame pieces metallic gold (cough cough, the cart was $25 at my local store!). Super plus, the top of the cart can be flipped over and used as a serving tray! Totally handy. As with all Ikea furniture, make sure you have some patience and a glass of wine handy when you piece it together, just saying.

I was super bummed last week when I realized I had no decorations up, so I figured it was time to add a little fall pizzaz to my apartment! 



{p.s. you have to try The Skinny Confidential's Skinny Apple Fizz!}




{that little pumpkin was a Target clearance STEAL! $3}






Have you decorated for the season yet? xx
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment