10.19.2014 0 Notes Dirty Deets


I have been so focused on the semester that my posts have been lacking. Believe me, I'm just as upset as you are... I missed my creative outlet SO much! I decided it was time to crack down and share some of my recent Dirty Deets.

[above, my new favorite seasonal scent here!]

:: Ok, I admit, I'm a little late (or a lot) to the True Blood party... #sorrynotsorry for not having cable, maybe someday. Big thanks to the parentals for sharing their HBOGO and Netflix subscriptions with me! ::


:: I noticed on Instagram via the adorbs @cmcoving [photo cred] recently these awesome little organizational tools for blog post planning and daily to-do lists and found this Etsy shop. I'm all about organizational tools, and I will definitely be looking at snagging some of these helpers from Heart & Arrow Design Boutique! ::

:: Fresh and somewhat manicure for the week, I'm thinking of going with a merlot color this week! What's your go-to fall mani color? ::
:: I'm a total "lushie" so when I saw the new holiday-themed goodies, I had to snag a new item to try. This Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar was everything and how cute is it that it's totally a little pumpkin?!  Their seasonal products are always a win.::

:: I know what you must be thinking... but no, it's not too early for Christmas spirit and holiday cheer!  Target has already stocked up their decor isle and they've added some gift wrapping essentials, too! How cute is this bag? So festive! ::

:: My bar cart has been a total pet project of mine as of late. I couldn't quite figure out exactly how I wanted to style it or where I wanted it in my apartment. But what I did decide was that for my fave season, my apartment was seriously lacking some festive necessities, hence, the fall-decor-inspo! A full post is coming about this little area of my home soon! ::

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for reading! xx

 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment