10.29.2014 0 Notes Pumpkin Patching


This weekend, I was craving some fall festivities, so we ventured to Peltzer Farms in Temecula (after a smidge of research, I wanted a corn maze!) for a pumpkin patch visit! The scenery was absolutely beautiful. Temecula wine country is full of grape vines and wineries speckled all across the hills just an hour north of San Diego, but the drive was totally worth it.

When we got there, it was crawling with children and families (not my favorite thing but I made it work). We got to watch pig races, check out generations of John Deere tractors on display, hunt for the perfect pumpkins and gourds and navigate our way through a corn maze. It was perfect.

Below are some snaps from my adventure!












On to the #ootd:

I saw this hat in Nordstrom on Friday and about died. I am a sucker for green accents! I already own this Anthropologie top in Tangerine, and when it went on sale, I couldn't pass up buying it in the Ivory color option, too! This top is amazing... I can't wear it enough. It's perfect for work and comfortable! And on super clearence! Trust me, I bought it for full price originally and went back for the second one at less than half the price. Insane.

Since the temperature was still so warm, I opted for sandals (big mistake), make sure to wear close-toed shoes, my feet were so dirty on the drive home! And these GAP boyfriend jeans were on sale for $20 during their Labor Day sale... I love boyfriend jeans... They are seriously so comfortable and are great for lounging in. I honestly have 3 pairs of bf jeans and I wish I could wear them everyday.

How did you celebrate fall this month?

Shop:
Hat | Top | Denim (in a little lighter wash) | Sandals (old) | Bag
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg

Post a Comment