10.21.2014 1 Note Sisters

If there were an award for Queen Pessimist, I'd have won a million times. I'm the worlds worst. I always have been and (fingers crossed) I won't always be. I grew up being the total brat that always expected the worst so that I was never disappointed, just pleasantly surprised when things went my way or worked out for the best.

Lately, I've felt as though I've been overcome by negativity. I've been lazy, disappointed and felt incredibly insignificant. My self-image has been crap and tonight I asked for the help that I knew I so desperately needed, the help of one of my sisters.

Asking for help is one of the most difficult things in the world for me, especially the help of my sisters. I respect each of them so much and as the oldest, admitting that you need their help almost feels as though you're admitting defeat. 

I am so incredibly blessed and thankful to have two amazing sisters who are kind, generous, and beautiful inside and out. When things are hard, they are always there. When it's motivation you need, it's a swift kick in the pants that they'll give you. Most of all, they are honest and inspiring. They provide me more motivation than I know what to do with at times and they inspire me each and every day. 

I love you Mel & Xan. Thank you for always being my support system and always showing me how much I inspire you. Sharing today because I was reminded of this late last night. xx
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Join the discussion?

  1. Love this! Hope you'll stop by my blog & follow along!

    www.LoveOlia.com

    ReplyDelete