11.17.2014 2 Notes Feeling Like Fall










Scarf: ZARA | Hat: Nordstrom | Jacket: Calvin Klein (old)(love this) | Denim: GAP (sold out, similar here)
It's finally really feeling like fall in Southern California! We've got cloudy skies, cooler temperatures, and breezes (insert celebratory glass clink here)! I could not be more excited to finally put some fall staples to good use, i.e. this ZARA blanket scarf. 

I learned a major lesson last year: buy these puppies as soon as they release them in late summer. I'll admit, the agony of having to wait months to wear it was much less than the agony of them selling out all over the place. I've literally had this scarf in it's original shipping box since... August? #sorrynotsorry

This outfit was my go-to last week for running some evening errands around Mission Valley. And that hat was a lifesaver to hide end-of-the-work-day-dirty hair. I recently wore it to the pumpkin patch, more on that here

What is your go-to outfit for running errands? Hope you had a great weekend!
xx
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Join the discussion?