12.17.2014 0 Notes Playing in the Leaves

O. M. G. I have missed the DBB so much and I am so glad to be back!
 Obvs during #finalsweek I had to take a break from the bloggy then got a bite from the travel bug (post on that adventure coming soon!) and now I feel refreshed and ready to share some new things with you all!
While I was home over Thanksgiving, I finally got to spend a little time outside enjoying the beautiful fall colors in my parents neighborhood. Can't wait to go home again next week for Christmas. Don't even get me started on where the time went!


 




Shirt: Old Navy (a Refinery29 pick & ON SALE!) | Jacket: Old Navy (old)(similar) | Denim: Express (similar) | Hat: NordstromBoots: Steve Madden (similar)(LOVE these)
___________________________________________________________________
PS Old Navy is having a major sale in stores with 60% off everything! So walk run to your nearest store! If you don't feel like braving the stores today, head on over to their site for 30% off with code DASHER until 12/17!


Happy Wednesday! Hope you're all having a wonderful week! xx
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment