12.31.2014 0 Notes Ringing in the New Year

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 (my fave!) | 19

Still struggling for some last minute NYE outfit ideas? Gather some inspiration from above!
What are your plans for this year? TBH I can't remember the last time I had plans to do something for NYE (I'm a total homebody sometimes). Any good recs for something going on in San Diego? Please share! 
For those of you who already have some festive plans, here are my picks to help you look your best for a night of kissing boys at midnight, enjoying cocktails and celebrating with good company.
I am a total sucker for the silhouette of a skater dress. I find the shape ultra flattering, no matter what your body type. They either accentuate the curves you were already blessed with or add the illusion of curves. You'll see plenty of the skater & swing dress picks on my list.
Typically, you can always anticipate the sequin NYE dress, but this year, I'm noticing more bold patterns, lace detailing, and of course the classic winter staple of long sleeves. I also love the embellished collar look which is perfect if you're not a big accessory fan. You'll also see I added a few different LBD options, which always offer a classic look that can be easily paired with a bold lip or a gorgeous heel and clutch (++ the LBD can be reworn as a completely new look with a few different accessories!). 
How do you plan to ring in the New Year? xx
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment