1.22.2015 0 Notes Game Day Essentials











With the close of football season quickly approaching, what better time to share the necessities for a big game day bash? Everyone has their own traditions on game days, from snacks, their go-to drink, and if you're like me, picking out what to wear is another must. I've put together a list of my football faves to help you plan your game day bash for February 1st!

01 | Every party calls for the perfect decorations, duh. I mean the Touchdown Crown? I. CANT. EVEN. I snapped this pic during my last Target run because they were utterly perfect. However, these cuties aren't available online! I recommend checking out your local store but walk run because I'm sure these will be gone quick!
02 | Football + Beer = A given. It's like peanut butter and jelly I mean seriously... I am not an avid beer-drinker, but when it comes to rooting for my team, I typically opt for something on the light side. You can bet I'll have a Corona with lime in hand next weekend!
03 | Cornhole (or as I refer to it: Tailgate Toss) is one of my favorite games and what better way to hang out before or after the Big Game by tossing around some bean bags to school your party goers? There are tons of DIY Cornhole Games on Pinterest, or you can find the one picture above here if DIY isn't for you. 
04 | My go-to game day snack is wings. Hands down. Every game. During the college football season, you could almost find me at Miller's Field for every Auburn game with a mason jar beer in hand and a plate of wings. But when I came across this mouth watering recipe, I knew that I had to breakup with wings (sorry guys) and that these would definitely be on my party menu this year!
 
05 | If you're still looking to snag your game day gear, check out Fanatics! They have an insane collection of NFL jerseys for every team. Even though my boys didn't make it to the playoffs this year (we'll get 'em next year Niners!), you can bet I'll still be watching the Big Game.
I mean hey, the half time show, can Katy Perry & Lenny Kravitz really outdo Queen B and the Destiny's Child Reunion of 2013? I have my doubts. 
And double hey, the commercials get me. EVERY. TIME. I guess that's just the marketer in me. But I definitely can't wait to see what's in store for this year!
Who will you be rooting for next Sunday? Wishing you (and your team) good luck! You'll need it ;) 
 #anybodybuttheseahawks
xx
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment