1.25.2015 2 Notes I LIKE THE WAY YOU WORK IT

Looking and feeling your best doesn't always start with your #ootd choice. It can start when picking out your gym gear before you ever think about getting dressed that morning. When you look good, you feel good. So, why not pick gym clothes & accessories that make you feel as great as your weekly outfits do?

Today, I'm sharing some items I've had my eye on for weeks that I would love to add to my ever expanding work-out gear. From the clothes to the accessories, this should cover everything on your list!

Get your clothes in check.
Just like your #ootd, your gym clothes can be an expression of who you are, too, but they also need to be practical! I find myself adding pieces to my workout outfits that can be layered. I'll typically head to the gym with a tank and at least a hoodie. As I work, it's easier to shed layers once you get warmed up. My go-to color choice when it comes to clothes in general is black. But what I love about the above pieces is they all add a punch of color where needed.

The racerback tank is so comfortable! Plus, it comes in a bunch of different colors and they don't break the bank! Love the pop of neon!

Another essential for me is the racer back sports bra. I am not at all a fan of the skinny strap bras. They don't offer nearly enough support for the Kate Ups and let me tell you, the thicker strap is well worth it +. I also find that this style tends to be more durable ++.

I love to run in longer cut pants like the three above. It's way more comfortable then running in shorts. Even better, the cobalt blue leggings and the floral leggings also come in a capri cut for the warmer months of the year! I mean how cute are they? I've wanted a pair of cobalt leggings since I saw them on Pinterest last year!

Lastly, I've been through a couple pairs of Nike Free Runs in the last few years and I've got to tell you, they are incredibly comfortable for hitting the gym, pavement, or just running errands. 


Get your gear right.
Half the fun of any outfit is the accessories, right?! Just like a great handbag, accessories can help make or break an outfit. I can't get enough of the Orla Kiely for Target lines that have been in stores for awhile (especially their luggage! But we'll save that for another post, another time).

The mats, yoga towel, and yoga mat bag are all part of the Orla Kiely line for Target. The mats also come in a bunch of colors!

I've also had my eye on the cute Contigo water bottles. They look just like the bkr but are wayyyy less expensive. And I mean, come on, how cute is that hand held weight? Each weight is a different color!


What are your favorite workout essentials? Anything you'd had your eye on recently? xx

 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Join the discussion?

  1. I really love this printed yoga mats. I definitely have my eye on one of those now.

    Jessica xo
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete