4.03.2015 0 Notes Lust Links // 1


I am a freak when it comes to tabs open on my iPhone's Safari browser, so I thought I'd share my links with you in a new weekly series: #lustlinks


1. The California-beachy-vibes queen herself LC is sharing these OCD tips with Refinery29. (refinery29.com)
2. Mermaid hair is lustworthy and it's E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E. this season. (cupcakesandcashmere.com)
3. Amber Interiors and my fave Anthro came together to make this baby. And it's rad. (amberinteriordesign.com)
4. This article on the Glitter Guide is some great small space inspo. (glitterguide.com)
5. #LilyForTarget is coming April 19th. Here's what you need to know. (glitterguide.com)

What do you find yourself linking throughout the week? How do you keep it all organized?
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment