4.14.2015 0 Notes SLO


This semester has been totally kicking my ass... And over Easter weekend, I new there was something I desperately needed: road trip!

My sister, who lives in Central California, is the closest family I have down here. Mind you from San Diego, that's a pretty lengthy drive (5.5 hours to be exact, half way to my parents house in Northern California). Since I wasn't able to spend it brunching with my whole family, I knew I wanted to spend it with my baby sis. 













I am a total sucker for a good trip up the coast; windows down, music up, hair whipping in the wind. In an effort to avoid the #LAtraffic, I took the I-15 North and then cut through Pasadena and Hollywood and then caught the 101 North in Ventura where you travel along the coast through Santa Barabara and then finally cut inland again dropping my into SLO.
We watched Fifty Shades, had girl talk, brunched, walked around downtown SLO, donated to Bubblegum Alley, hit Avila Beach and took a mini adventure (which was terrifying as a passenger) up to the tops of the hills to see Morro Bay to the right and Avila Beach to the left. Although the weekend was short, I was blessed to be with one of my best friends exploring new places and taking polaroid photos. The final sunset picture was taken in Ventura Beach at the end of the day on Easter as I was headed home, the perfect end to an adventure filled weekend.
xx

 photo ScreenShot2014-07-27at21452AM_zps5c764a51.jpg
Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook

Post a Comment