8.14.2016 0 Notes Frequent Flyer


Hi there!

A TON has changed since my last post but I am so excited to share that I will be bringing a lot more wanderlust to the blog starting this week! I have accepted an incredible opportunity work-wise that has enabled me to travel the grand ol' USofA on my off days so I have some awesome adventures lined up. From exploring the small college towns I visit and the surrounding areas, hitting the big cities, and making a goal to hit every National Park in the next 2 years, I hope I can bring some travel inspiration to you and provide some great recommendations for stops along your own journey. 

While I nomad around the US I hope you'll follow along. I'll be on a plane every week headed somewhere familiar but most of the time somewhere new and unexplored and I can't wait to share this journey with you.

Cheers to being a road warrior. 

Post a Comment